Full-Service Janitorial | Commercial Cleaning | Exterior Maintenance
Contact Us Today For A Custom Service Plan And Pricing
Our Total Quality Program (TQP) offers a full framework designed to provide the highest level of service for our customers.
Employees: We understand that our success in meeting your facility’s needs depends on the performance of our employees. Every Northern Building Maintenance team member completes an extensive training process that includes both classroom and onsite training. The Northern Building Maintenance orientation program includes courses in workplace hazards, chemical safety, and proper cleaning procedures. After a new team member has completed the training process, they are assigned a position best suited to their individual talents and abilities
- Pre-employment interview screening
- Criminal background check
- NSOR background check
- Fingerprinting and drug testing per contract requirements
- Comprehensive, position-specific training
- Proper chemical and equipment training
- Classroom and on-site safety training
Northern Building Maintenance employs a multi-step inspection process designed to provide our clients with the highest standard of cleaning. Every facility we service is inspected on a nightly basis to ensure full compliance with the cleaning schedule. In addition, one of our area supervisors thoroughly inspects your facility on a weekly basis and completes an inspection report of their findings. Any non-conformance is immediately put into our Corrective Action Process (CAP) for remediation.
- Detailed weekly inspections by area supervisors
- On-site supervision by night managers
- Surprise quality inspections by senior management
- Inspection reports e-mailed weekly
- Facility-specific inspection checklists
- Root cause analysis reports completed for any non-conformance
Communication/Correction Plan: Northern Building Maintenance understands the importance of quickly and permanently resolving any issues that arise. Our aggressive corrective action process ensures a same day resolution, as well as, a root cause analysis performed by one of our area supervisors. Each non-conformance is added to the facility’s inspection checklist and reviewed at every service to ensure a permanent resolution. Should you need any further assistance, Northern Building Maintenance is available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Monthly communication by phone or email
- Performance review meetings
- Client and tenant satisfaction surveys
Corrective Action Process:
- 24-hour customer support for immediate assistance
- Same day correction of non-conformance
- Root cause analysis performed by area supervisor
- Non-conformance added to weekly inspection checklist
Get A Quote Today
Thank you for your interest in our services. Please fill out the form below to request a customized service estimate. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.